Sunlight is essential
The human body is a part of nature. Its origin, evolution, growth, maintenance, reproduction all are a natural process. In modern living, we live away from nature, ultimately causing many epidemics to humanity. Indoor artificial habitats away from natural resources or support break our connection with nature, forcing humankind to various health issues, sunlight is one essential thing we missed in our modern lifestyle.
Late night dinner, using mobile and social media till 1:00 a.m., improper sleep, unmanaged daily routine, unnatural living, and low-quality food is our usual lifestyle. These unhealthy habits badly affect our metabolism. It will damage your health slowly and emerge as an outcome of lifestyle disease.
Start your day with the sun.
Starting your day with the sun will improve your health by boosting metabolism and enhancing the circadian rhythm of mind, body, and hormones, ultimately give you positive energy and balanced wellness dimensions.
An early start in the morning can make you more active, energetic, stress-free, and improves immunity, metabolism, overall fitness, work performance, academic performance, and happiness.
Sunlight is essential in vitamin D synthesis in the human body. Vitamin D is not only crucial for calcium and phosphorus metabolism or only related to bone health but also very important for brain function, muscle tone, blood pressure, thyroid function, immune system. It also protects us from some cancers like breast and prostate cancer pancreatic cancer and colorectal cancer.
Other benefits of sunlight for the body
- Enhance your brain activity
- Lower risk of skin infection and allergy
- Boost growth in children
- Regulator circuit and Rhythm and sleep cycles
- Improve the quality of sleep by the meaning of better effects
- Improve overall metabolism which also helps in digestion and weight loss
- Sunlight exposure can produce serotonin which lights your mood and allows you to overcome depression
- Sunlight reduces menopausal disturbance in females
20 minutes 5 days a week direct sunlight exposure is right for your health that sunlight exposure should be e before 10:00 a.m. in summer and 11 a.m. in winter is best
Avoid sunlight exposure more than 30 minutes or mid-day sunlight; not recommended because it can increase skin cancer risk.
Follow some Rules with an early wakeup.
- Awake early but don’t rush to get out of your bad quickly, When you woke up early your body temperature, and heart rate is on the lower side. Your body needs few minutes to manage the change, so get up early but do not hurry to get out of the bad or rush to get in the bathroom, better you first think positive things for the day ahead and yourself, take at least 5 minutes to get off the bed.
- Take at least two glasses of lukewarm water. You can add some drops of lemon juice and one spoon of honey to this. It will work as detoxification, improve digestion, and metabolic booster for the day and help you control obesity.
- Now it’s time to get moving with selective physical activity which suits you or mix schedule of many activities of your interest like running, jogging, walking, weight training, dancing, yoga, and meditation for at least 40 to 45 minutes daily.
- Switch off your mobile at least for 1 hour or 90 minutes when you are in your physical activity and meditation morning, or you can turn it on silent mode and keep it away from you.
- Make a group of friends, neighbours, buddies of similar interest to your morning activities schedule. They can help carry this schedule regularly, keep you motivated, interested, and help achieve your fitness goal.
- Write daily activities, duration, targets, and progress of physical activities in a diary, review all your physical activities and achievements weekly or monthly.
- Give 5 minutes before bed at night or in the morning to check your daily activities. Make a dairy to note schedule, long term targets and fortnight achievements.
- Love your morning schedule and make it your priority; this will help prevent any kind of lifestyle disease like obesity, diabetes, hypertension, cholesterol, insomnia, depression, osteoporosis, and cancers.
- Make some exciting changes, target, competitions, reward in your morning activities, make a target of the time duration of 60 days to 90 days to get a considerable positive change, and review your progress weekly.
- Always do physical activities in moderation; don’t get hurt by overdoing; it never helps you out or improves your health. If you do not make sweating efforts for approx 30 min daily in physical activity for years, no short cut will help you.
For Health assistance, Detailed Case Study and Lifestyle Modifications by Expert Doctors, join our monthly plan “HEALTH TRANSFORMATION”