“Result of a bad choice, not bad luck.”
A crucial fact about cancer to know is, “family history and genetic cause of cancers contribute less than 5% cases of all types of cancers”.
Cancer isn’t bad luck. It’s a consequence of terrible choices because most cases have a terrible lifestyle, poor food habits and environmental choice. Cancer patients are increasing worldwide, causing it commonest cause of death after cardiovascular disease under all non-communicable conditions.
The number of screened cancer patients in India doubled in the last few years. Common types of cancers spreading fast in the population are breast cancer, cervical cancer, colorectal cancer, pancreatic cancer, liver cancer, and lung cancer.
Everyday low lifestyle, unhealthy habits or contaminated environmental exposures responsible for cancers are
- red meat,
- chronic pain and inflammation
- low physical activity,
- high luxurious lifestyle,
- free radicals,
- Radioactive exposer,
- chemicals exposure,
- UV radiation,
- air pollution,
- overuse of analgesics,
- processed food,
- long-term oral contraceptives and
- many other medicines if taken excess or without expert advice.
FACTS AND REASONS
- Smoking is a preeminent cause of cancer and is not only limited to lung cancer; it’s a high potential risk for other cancer because smoking gives you more than a thousand harmful toxins.
- More than 70 chemicals in tobacco can cause cancer by causing mutation in DNA.
- Food cooked at very high temperature gives the chemical “acrylamide” which is also a carcinogen.
- Some bacteria and viruses like H. pylori, hepatitis B and C viruses, HIV infection, human papillomavirus produce cancers. Cancer is a secondary outcome of these infections when unattended or ignored for years.
- Booze daily can give many cancers like oral, oesophagal, breast, liver and colorectal cancers.
- Processed, preserved, canned food causes inflammations, mainly when used frequently, can give you colon cancer or liver cancer
- Over Sun exposure, especially between 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. frequent flying in the daytime also can give ionized radiation.
- Obesity can increase the risk of liver, pancreatic, breast and colorectal cancers because slow metabolism, increased insulin growth factor, chronic inflammation, and high estrogen level support cancers’ growth.
- Many dangerous chemicals in cosmetics like Lipistic, bleaching creams, nail paints, and fairness creams. They can absorb through your skin, can cause cancer.
- Regular excessive intake of soda or carbonated drinks can give you the wrong type of chemicals, mostly taken with preserved and high sodium content foods.
- Many fast foods and microwave popcorn, have chemicals that cause infertility, pancreatic cancer, liver cancer and many other health issues.
- Sugar-free or diet labelled drinks and food are not as healthy as these containing aspartame, Sucralose, and saccharine can increase cancer cells’ growth in the body.
- Regular eating of red meat increases cancer cells’ growth rate and can be e reason for colorectal cancer. Research says that grass-fed meats and fish is a good option.
- High temperature fried chips, processed foods, and frozen foods contain various kinds of preservatives, and pesticides used nowadays are cancerous if taken regularly.
- Omega 6 fatty acid found in saturated fats and trans fats is responsible for causing inflammation. Regular use of this type of fat can lead to chronic inflammation which can cause cancer.
- Super white, fine and smooth flour will increase quick sugar level and support cancel cell growth, it is a kind of high glycemic food, very harmful to health.
Check here your “Lifestyle choices and Health risk”
As you acknowledge that cancer acquired by lifestyle, diet and environmental factors, solutions are
- Health education and awareness
- Lifestyle modifications
- Healthy diet
- Low chemical exposure
- Unpolluted environment
SOME IMPORTANT BASIC BEHAVIORAL CHANGES
- Make yourself active and exercise daily,
- Get rid of obesity or High BMI,
- Habit one-day calorie restriction per week,
- Stop tobacco and smoking,
- Stop or limit your alcohol intakes,
- Avoid Sun exposure after 11:00 a.m.,
- Don’t use chemical cosmetics frequently,
- Avoid soda drinks and carbonated drinks,
- Avoid processed, packed or Frozen Food,
- Avoid refined sugars and sugar free options,
- Use natural sugars, Honey and jaggery,
- Avoid red meat as a regular diet. Fish is a good option,
- Avoid deep-fried foods,
- Avoid refined oil, trans fats and saturated fat,
- Withdraw any contamination of arsenic or heavy metals,
- Practice precautions to avoid pollution,
- Use antioxidants multivitamin regularly,
- Increase intake of fibrous food,
- Use multigrain, whole grain consumption.
Get enrolled in “Our online program” for Lifestyle, Diet improvement and detailed Case study by expert Doctors.